Call today to inspect
Call today to inspect
Introducing the second stage of the Samantha Street development in Redbank Plains!
This exclusive offering of 12 new lots of vacant land is the perfect opportunity to build your dream home or investment property. With blocks ranging from 450m2 to 644m2, you’ll have plenty of space to create the home of your desires.
Located in a highly desirable area, Samantha Street is close to everything you need.
Just minutes from the Redbank Plains town centre, you’ll have easy access to schools, shops, restaurants, and parks. The M1 is also just a short drive away, making it easy to commute to Brisbane or Ipswich.
The surrounding schools and catchments are some of the best in the area.
Children living in the Samantha Street development will be zoned to some of the highest-performing schools in Redbank Plains, including Redbank Plains State High School, Springfield Central State High School, and Springfield Anglican College.
There are also plenty of local parks and playgrounds for kids to enjoy.
The Samantha Street development is just a short walk from the popular Redbank Plains Regional Park, which features a playground, skate park, and dog park. There are also several other parks and playgrounds located nearby.
And with its close proximity to Brisbane and Ipswich, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips.
Brisbane city is just a 20-minute drive away, while Ipswich city is just a 10-minute drive away. You’ll also have easy access to the major shopping centres in both cities.
So what are you waiting for?
This is your chance to secure a piece of prime real estate in Redbank Plains. Call us today to learn more about this exclusive offering.
Here are some additional details about the development:
• The blocks of land are all fully serviced with sewer, water, and electricity
• The development is approved for medium density housing
• There are no body corporate fees
• The development is located in a quiet residential area
Nearby Points of Interest
• Springfield Town Centre: 2.5 kilometres
• Orion Central Shopping Centre: 3.5 kilometres
• Mater Private Hospital: 4 kilometres
• Aveo Springfield Retirement: 4.5 kilometres
• Springfield Central State High School: 2 kilometres
• St Peters Lutheran College: 3.5 kilometres
• University of Southern Queensland: 4.5 kilometres
• Springfield Central Train Station: 2.5 kilometres
• Town Square Redbank Plains: 1 kilometre
Download the most updated price list by clicking on the download tab above